It’s a Happy Hour Experience in the Historic Village
What is History on Tap?
Live up happy hour with friends in the midst of our Historic Village! Sample local craft beers, wines, ciders and more, including the Museum’s own Fat Ox and Intrepid Ales. Munch on festival foods from GCV&M restaurants and local food trucks while barn-burner, modern bluegrass flavored with the soul of Western New York energizes your evening. Explore the museum grounds after hours and enjoy special access to Hyde “Octagon” House cupola!
- 2 oz. tastings of beers, wines and ciders
- LIVE music by The Crooked North
- Special access to 2nd floor of Hamilton House and the Hyde “Octagon” House cupola
- Costumed guides in 10 buildings in the Historic Village
- Self-guided tours of 13 more buildings in the Historic Village
Full glasses, bottles and growlers of your favorite beverages, as well as picnic-style food and ice cream will be available for purchase.
Handcrafted Local Food & Beverages
Visit local breweries, wineries and cideries on-site to sample their favorite brews! Tastings are included in the price of admission. Don’t forget to stop by the GCV&M Pavilion Garden Restaurant, or Eat Greek! and Cheesed & Confused food trucks for great party food between samples (additional cost). 2017 participants include:
- Amber Lantern Brewing Co.
- Blue Toad Hard Cider
- CB Craft Brewers
- Dublin Corners Farm Brewery
- Fairport Brewing Co.
- Genesee Brewing Co.
- Inspire Moore Winery
- Knucklehead Craft Brewing
- LyonSmith Brewing Co.
- Midgard Winery
- Rohrbach Brewing Co.
- Southern Tier Brewing Co
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate
- Zugibe Vineyards
Join us Friday, May 26 for a unique happy hour experience on warm spring evening set in the Historic Village. Purchase ahead online and save $5! This event is for adults ages 21+ and we will check each ID at the gate (no infants/small children allowed).