Experience wine & food pairing on the Niagara Wine Trail over two weekends. Taste a different sample paired perfectly with a wine at each winery. Explore half of the trail each weekend (see below for breakdown).
Tickets include a tasting of 3 wines and one sample of cuisine at select wineries each weekend, and a commemorative wine glass from your first winery.
Tickets do not include transportation. A list of suggested companies may be found here. A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival. Designated drivers and nondrinker attendees are welcome at the wineries at no charge.
April 29-30 Participating wineries:
- A Gust of Sun Winery (Ransomville):
- BlackBird Cider Works:
- Pairing three of our hard ciders with warm German Potato Salad from Calhoon’s Pub in Newfane.
- Black Willow Winery:
- Meatballs in a white wine garlic and thyme sauce, made with our Chardonnay and our olive oils. Paired with our new Trilogy White Reserve and Classic Diamond.
- Chateau Niagara Winery:
- Pulled pork slider with Bulls Blood wine.
- Honeymoon Trail Winery:
- Long Cliff Winery & Vineyards:
- A variety of macaroons paired with our wines. Choose from: Mint Macaroon with 2012 Pinot Gris, Vanilla Bean with 2012 Pinot Noir Reserve, Hazelnut with 2012 Lemberger, Pistachio with 2013 Lemberger Reserve, Speculoos with Generation, Strawberry with Hennepin Pink, Chocolate with Hennepin Red.
- Midnight Run Wine Cellars:
- Antipasto Bruschette Miste served with Baco Noir.
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars:
- “Chocolate Dream” Double Fudge Brownies paired with Hot Pepper or Blackberry Rosebud wines.
- The Winery at Marjim Manor:
- Spanish Rice (Entree) paired with Lord of the Manor or Legacy.
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery:
- Romano Pizza Bread from Dicamillo Bakery Lewiston NY, paired with: Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Cabernet Franc 2012, Old Barn Red, and Semi dry Lake House Red.
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate:
- Breton-style Venison, Pepper and Corn Cream Chowder, paired with Pinot Noir. A true treat to the taste buds, this soup is the hearty flavor and pairs excellent with our estate grown Pinot Noir. The wine’s smooth, fruity and alluring bouquet makes it ideal for food pairing and perfect for sipping.
Hours: Saturday 10am-5pm and
Single weekend $25/person advance online, $30/person at wineries during event
Both weekends $40/person advance online, $45 at wineries during event
Prices include tax.